The Innovative New SL360X
The all new SL-360X is easier to use than any other type chain feeder on the market today. It is also the most innovative, with 6 unique features you won’t find on any other bale feeder that makes it easier to use, more versatile, and saves your precious time. The new patented Snaplox auto connect/disconnect eliminates the need to tug on a rope to disconnect the loading tynes from the feeding cradle, simply lower the machine to the ground and it disengages. The self-loading 3-point linkage mounted feeder is suitable for feeding out all round bales and baled silage, loose silage, maize, fodder-beet and more…
The Popular SL350
The proven SL350 model is more reliable than other brands on the market, and is a simple, low cost self-loading 3-point-linkage mounted bale unroller suitable for feeding out round bales and baled silage in just minutes, and allows you to feed only what your livestock require and save the rest for the next feeding, ensuring silage is fresh and more palatable. The SL350 a very popular choice of Irish Farmers
The 2-in-1 Chainless 2000 Hurricane
Hustler’s all new 2-in-1 Feeder, Bedder, ideal for farms feeding up to 1000 bales each year. The Hurricane spreader can spread square bales up to 12 metres, and round bales up to 8 metres, designed primarily for spreading Straw bales and has enough power to spread hay. The Hurricane is attached to the proven Chainless 2000 bale feeder which is suitable for feeding out all types of round and square bales, hay, straw and balage.
CXR Softhands The Ultimate Grip
Simply the best wrapped round bale handler on the market, with the unique heat-formed main structure that eliminates any pinching or damage to bale wrapping, and the unique hand design, that slips between bales easily without tearing either the handled bale or adjacent bales, and the patented floating equalizer keeps hands moving simultaneously for ultimate precision, and stacking with 50mm of float to avoid disturbing adjacent bales. These are features you’ll only find on Hustler’s latest CXR Softhands developed, tested and manufactured in New Zealand by Hustler and they come with a 2 year warranty for added peace of mind.
Operation is quick, safe and easy!
- The feeding cradle is disconnected by the pool of a rope.
- The tractor backs up and picks up the bale and moves it to the platform. NOTE: It is best to remove the plastic and net wrap before placing the bale on the platform, the eliminates the chance of livestock ingesting netting or wrap, which can be fatal.
- The operator then drives the forks into the feed unit, easy to line up correctly because of its unequal length tynes.
Here are some key points that sets Hustler Equipment apart:
- Hustler tests their products more than any other brand of bale feeder, and ensure better quality and allows them to stand behind their products with a 2 year warranty.
- Hustler spends more time, on more farms around the world than any other brand of bale feeder, this experience enables them to manufacture a product that is more versatile and easier to use than any other on the market.
- Hustler goes the extra mile with unique, patented, innovative designs that simplify the farmers life and saves them time.
- World-class build quality, reliability and finish of the products are at the highest standards of any agricultural machinery manufacturer. This eliminates downtime, and ensures great resale values.
CALL (028) 9262 2611 to book a FREE Demonstration on your farm
Enquire about a Hustler here
Watch the latest videos